murcia

Portal de Torre Pacheco

www.portaldetorrepacheco.com

Torre Pacheco - SpanishTorre Pacheco - English
detail of Torre Pacheco

 

Closing ceremony of the workshop "Get going Get involved! Fuente Álamo", held in Torre Pacheco (22/06/2018)

Councilor for Social Services and Equality, Veronica Martinez, accompanied by the mayor of Employment, Conchi Martinez and the director of Columbares, Rosa Cano, presided over the closing ceremony and delivery of diplomas to students of the workshop of Guidance and Search Job.

The workshop given by the Columbares Association, is part of the "Get Started ¡Ámpéate! Fuente Álamo" Program, financed by the European Social Fund, within the framework of the Operational Program 2014-2020 and the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia, the collaboration of the Torre Pacheco City Council.

The director of Columbares, Rosa Cano, pointed out that these workshops are financed at 20% by the IMAS and the remaining 80%, by European funds.

In addition, pointed out that to complete the initiative is necessary a greater involvement of companies so that students can complete their internships and find a job.

For its part, the Councilor for Social Services, Veronica Martinez, stressed the importance and the need for people to have a good qualification when it comes to improving their chances to find a job.

Valuing the realization of courses and workshops as the one carried out by Columbares in Torre Pacheco.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Torre Pacheco

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2018 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información